Baby & Kids Sun Hat Sewing Patterns - 20+ Sewing Patterns


Summer around here means a lot of sun and heat for at least 4 months! I am always worried about protecting my kids from it. I mean, kids need sun but sometimes it is just so strong that it might do them more harm then good. That is why wearing a sun hat is always a must! As a mom that sews, I am always looking for all the best sewing patterns for kids' sun hats and caps. I have put together a list and thought I would share it with you all. Hope you enjoy it!



Know about any other great PDF Pattern for baby & kids' sun hats? Please let me know!

 

If you love sewing and need bright ideas for some summer sewing be sure to check out all the other summer fun posts over at Life Sew Savory!

Handmade Fish Toss Game by Patchwork Posse 
Cute Dolls - Sprouting Jube Jube 
Ruffle Knit Play Dress - Bonnie and Blithe
Cactus Cross Stitch by Story Piece
Free Boys Shorts Pattern by If Only They Would Nap
Travel Tic Tac Toe - Straight Stitch Designs
Dollhouse Rag Rug - Once Upon a Sew 


Happy summer sewing! 


2 comments

  1. I can't wait to try some of these hat patterns, they are all so cute!! Thanks for joining my summer fun series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your links. I've been collecting free pdfs for some time, I'll write about them soon on my own blog. But in the meantimne this is my all-time favourite sunhat pattern (free) for babies and toddlers - I've made it several times.
    http://www.livingwithpunks.com/2011/06/sys-scrappy-sun-hat/
    I'm also fond of this one for a winter bonnet.
    https://www.purlsoho.com/create/2013/11/24/corinnes-thread-winter-baby-bonnet/
    Here's my blog, needs a lot of editing, but just had a new grandchild so it's getting neglected!http://newgrandmawantstosew.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment and I will get back to you soon!