Have you ever thought about changing your email account? I did and the result was worthwhile!

Last week I changed my email account.

I had like 6 accounts and was sick and tired of spending hours going through them all.
So from now on I only have one account.

As a result I had to collect all the adresses of my friends, family and other significant people, in all my accounts and add them to my new one.

Then I sent an email to all of them, so they would know my new email, and the result was something I was not expecting... I received so many emails... Some of friends I haven't heard about a long time. Other from people I wouldn't expect... And it was great!

What was intended just to get my life a bit easier ended up by being a way of getting in touch with a lot of people I (know it now) was missing.

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment and I will get back to you soon!