A Fancy Raglan Tee - tutorial




Hi! Today I am at Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop's blog with my monthly contributor's post!
I am sharing a super quick & easy way to turn a simple raglan pattern into a fancy (but practical) raglan tee!


Go check it here!

Have fun and Happy sewing!




Olá! Hoje estou no blog da Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop com a minha publicação mensal.
Desta vez estou a partilhar um tutorial fácil e rápido sobre como transformar um molde de t-shirt tipo raglan simples numa t-shirt mais pomposa! 

Podem ver tudo aqui!

Divirtam-se e boas costuras!

6 comments

  1. Nao aguento esta miuda... Mesmo fofa! A t-shirt e linda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara, que ideia tão gira! E as fotografias da tua filha estão um amor. Muitos parabéns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muito giro e engenhoso, Sara, e as cores e tecidos que escolheste resultam mesmo bem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Is it possible for your daughter to teach my unwilling model a thing or two ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw something similar on Pinterest and have been wanting to make one for a while. Great choice of fabrics and love the sleeve detail. I'll be Pinning that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's such a darling little girl!
    The top looks amazing (as usual), but obviously she steals the show ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment and I will get back to you soon!