The Freestyle Harem Pants and The Phresh Blazer





Hey! I'm back to show you lovely readers two more makings for the BundleUP - Girls edition tour - the Freestyle Harem pants and the Phresh blazer.

Just in case you have missed my previous post, I have also made the Penny Vintage dress and you can see it here.









The Freestyle Harem pants

I had the opportunity to test the Freestyle Harem pants (pattern by EYMM) and I love their style! They are comfortable and super trendy.

This pattern comes in sizes newborn up to 18 years! It offers three leg length options - pants, capris and shorts! -, two waistband options (curved and straight) and two hem options (cuff or elastic).

The Freestyle can be done either in knit or woven. I have made these in woven and I have opted for rayon (I love rayon!). It drapes beautifully and I think it is perfect for this pattern. 





The Phresh blazer

Once I saw the Phresh blazer (pattern by Winter Wear Designs) I knew I had to make it. There is something about fitted blazers that I love. Well, actually while I was sewing this up I realized that I love to sew outerwear - coats, blazers, jackets... 

I was planning to make the Phresh blazer in pleather/leatherette but I have been at home with come nasty viruses the last two weeks and I couldn't drive to my local fabric store to buy some... So I had to go with plan B: black velvet with stretch. 

It features optional ruffles (three layers at the bottom back), welt pockets, two sleeve options (straight or gathered - my favorite!) and two sleeve lengths (3/4 or long). This blazer isn't fully lined but it has facings and some of the seams are enclosed in bias trim.

This blazer can be dressed up or down depending on the fabric and the options you choose to make. Recommend fabrics are stretch bottom weights such as denim, twill, suiting, satin, pleather, etc. and it is available in sizes 1 to 14.



It's time to BundleUP!

You have less than 48h to get your bundle! You can choose from 11 patterns to make your own bundle of choice! See all the other patterns and get it here.


Image and video hosting
by TinyPic


Happy sewing! 

 

Project linked to:


link party 200px
Sew + Show

8 comments

  1. Oh your little girl looks so stylish. I must say that this Bundle Up isn't really my cup of tea, but your outfit today is soo good. Really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both items looks wonderful on their own and make up a great outfit together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adoro as calças! Tem um ar mesmo confortavel... mais uma vez, styling ficou fantastico!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Esta menina tem mesmo estilo! :-) Adoro as calças, definitivamente algo que a minha filha usaria...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorei!!! Super cool! Ahh e como eu gostava de dominar o rayon como tu!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosto imenso da combinação de tecidos/cores! O Styling e a modelo são 5-estrelas as usual ;)
    Acho que (ainda) não tenho coragem para costurar com rayon mas consigo ver o potencial ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. ADOREI este look Sara. Eu tenho uma paixão por tecidos e sabes que estive quase a fazer um Phresh blazer em veludo preto tb? E curiosamente tb comentei há pouco tempo num post que adoro fazer casacos tal como tu... you know, great minds... hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Muito cool. Adoro as calças! Parabéns!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment and I will get back to you soon!