December's Sew-cial Calendar!


It is December already?! 2014 you have gone too fast!... Good thing is my favorite season is here... Christmas!! :)
Thanksgiving was just a couple of days ago and since I don't live in the USA we don't celebrate it - I wish we would... - but I can tell you that I have so much to be grateful for! This year is almost to an end now and it has been such a wonderful year so far.

My plans for this month are: to sew a bit and to relax a whole bunch! My kids are starting Christmas holidays in two of weeks from now and then this home here will be full and noisy all day long... :) I still have a few Christmas presents I need to make but I plan to spend most of my time with the kids - they are growing too fast, I can tell you...

Here is the sew-cial calendar for December:



Over The Top Challenge 
Dec. 8th-13th

2014_12_badge copy
The Monthly Stitch
All month
Theme: Geek Out!


2014 Sewing For Children Contest @Pattern Review
All month


I will edit this list if something else comes up in the blogland sewing schedule.

In the mean time, happy sewing and have a great Holiday month! :)



Já é Dezembro?! 2014 tu voaste!... O que vale é estamos já na minha época favorita do ano - o Natal! :)
O Thanksgiving (dia de Acção de Graças) foi há uns dias atrás e confesso que tenho pena que não o festejemos aqui no nosso país. (É um dia muito mais bonito e com melhor significado do que o Haloween que já foi importado...) Gosto de cultivar um espírito de gratidão e a verdade é que este ano tenho muito pelo qual agradecer. O ano está quase a acabar e tem sido muito bom.

 Os meus planos para este mês são: costurar um pouco e relaxar mais! Os meus filhos estão quase a começar as férias de Natal - daqui a duas semanas -  e por isso esta casa irá brevemente ficar muito agitada e barulhenta durante o dia... :) Ainda tenho alguns presentes de Natal para fazer, mas planeio passar a maior parte do tempo com eles - estão a crescer rápido demais... 

Aqui vai o calendário de actividades, séries e desafios de costura, da comunidade internacional de sewing bloggers para o mês de Dezembro. (Ver lista acima.)

Entretanto vou editando a lista, se surgirem mais actividades. Este mês espera-se um pouco mais parado pois toda a gente se concentra nas festividades, nas prendas de Natal e em fazer os vestidos e fatiotas de Natal. :)


Até lá, boas costuras e tenham um óptimo mês de Festas! :

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment and I will get back to you soon!