From a Pre-Mom to all Already-Moms-that-blog

Sometimes I entertain myself just by going through "next blog", to see what's going on in this bloggers' world.

Some of them I don't understand a bit! (I have to confess that I missed a lot of my arabic, japanese and northern europe languages classes! lol)

Others just cause me to repulse... (this is a rotten world...)

Every time I find a blog in portuguese (my beautiful language) I find myself smilling and spending a little more time reading it, and asking myself if it is written by someone I know... (ok...)
I have been positively surprised with a large number of blogs.

And, finally (this is the true reason of this entry), I have found lots of blogs written by MOMs!

As I am a pre-Mom (yes, I'm spreading the news to the whole world!) of my first child, I often wonder what changes will this big change cause in my daily life... Most of my close friends - that already have kids - look at us (me and my husband) with a certain look and just say "enjoy what you have, because then it will all be different..."... But I still have hope that things with us won't change that much... And moms that have time to blog are a bit of a hope! :-)

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment and I will get back to you soon!