October's Sew-cial Calendar! (sewing series, sew-alongs, challenges)


September was the month that went waaaay too fast... I can't honestly believe that 30 days have already gone through since we came back from holidays... What a super busy, super chaotic month... Sewing wise and family wise...
I have got a few great offers as a sewing/crafter freelancer. That makes me very happy and humble at the same time... I will be talking about them soon.
Family wise, it was back-to-school time for our 2nd grader and we had a new Kindergarten girl! (you can read about it here) So between two different schools and schedules, plus their activities after school, sewing time became a luxury! I have struggled to achieve everything I had commited to but I have made it... and actually I survived this crazy month! (Yay!)

Here is the sewing calendar for October


Project Run & Play
week #3 Denim - Sep 29 - Oct 2
week #4 Signature style - Oct 6 - 9

kid's clothes week
Kids Clothes Week (Yay!!)
Theme: Storybook
Oct 20 - 26

Once Upon A Thread
"Anything to do with a needle and thread that is inspired by books. "


Flip This Pattern
Pattern: the Hattie dress and tunic, pattern by Brownie-Goose
Link up until Oct 23rd.
Crafting Con
CraftingCon
Theme: Villains


The Monthly Stitch
All month
Theme: Frocktober - make yourself a dress!

Monthly MashUp - with Call Ajaire
Monthly MashUp and Mash-a-long
Oct 16- 24

pursepalooza2014
Purse Palooza 2014
Oct 2 - Nov14
It is all about purses! Join the link-up - there will be prizes!

All the Skirts Graphic1
All The Skirts
All month
Join the link-up with anything you made out of a Sis Boom pattern and/or fabric from Imagine Gnats!

And besides all of these I guess everyone will be very busy this month sewing for Halloween and maybe for Christmas already, right? 

Am I missing something? Please let me know!

Let's get sew-cial!

1 comment

Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment and I will get back to you soon!