Pattern discounts


Who needs more patterns? I do! [There are just a few things a girl can never have too many... right? Shoes, bags, dresses, fabric and patterns!]

I'm checking several pattern discounts and I thought I would share with you!


Imagine Gnats - 20% off all patterns! (Valid through all January)

Sewpony - 20% off on all patterns! 1$ on her new pattern the Little Betty top.

Compagnie M. - 10% off all patterns. (Ends Jan 23rd)

Oliver+S - 25% off all patterns! (Ends Jan. 24th)

See Kate Sew - 15% off her new Pippa + Penelope peplum tops!



Quem é que precisa de mais moldes? Eu! [Há algumas coisas que uma mulher nunca tem demais... certo? Sapatos, carteiras, vestidos, tecidos e moldes!]

Estou aqui a dar uma vista de olhos numa série de descontos/saldos que estão a decorrer e lembrei-me de partilhar com vocês! Vejam nos links acima.

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment and I will get back to you soon!